Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pay It Forward

I found this "Pay it Forward" thingo at my friends blog, Somewhere of Jen's Rainbow http://rainbowjenjen.blogspot.com/.

I decided to get myself involved in this because I've been meaning to learn/do woodwork for years but also find some excuse to put it off. Well no more I says, what better way to motivate myself to learn and new skill than to give myself three orders to fill before I've even started.

So how will it work:

The first three people to comment on this blog post, will receive a hand made gift from me (that may or may not be a piece of wood work) in the next 365 days.

What it will be and when in the next 365 days you will receive is yet to be determined.

Bear in mind though, that if you want to get something from me you must also be willing to Pay it Forward?

On a somewhat slighlty related point, has anyone seen the movie of the same name with Helen Hunt, Kevin Spacey and I think it was the kid from Sixth Sense, is it worth seeing?

3 comments:

Megs said...

What a fantastic idea! Loving your blog Ealesy :)

Yan said...

the movie is defently worth seeing i think,
can i be in yours if i'm already in apwool's and jen's??

Rainbow JenJen said...

I've seen it, it's a great movie, inspirational ;)