Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Flagrant Plagerism of Some Flagrant Plargism

My partner just posted this one her blog, after stealing it from Kint's blog. I have decided to also steal it because someone who shall remain nameless wants a new blog post from me.

"So I kind of got this idea from another blog, was just scanning and found a blog where she was answering questions, not sure when/where she was asked but it gave me a blog idea.... seeing as I have so many loyal followers, i encourage you all to ask me a question and I will answer it...

You can be random, or funny (or try to be) or serious or a little bit naughty... and I will endeavour to answer then all..."


So ask me a question, or not, whatever :-)




5 comments:

Kint said...

why do you blog so infreqently? you write so well, i really enjoy reading you.

oh and what is your favourite thing to cook? as i know you do a lot of the cooking at your place

Ealesy said...

1. Why do I blog so infrequently.

Because it takes me a long time and much hard work to be so articulate that people think I write well.

2. My favourite thing to cook?

Not sure, I really like cooking pies (chicken satay, or chicken and leek) and lasange.

I also really like making risotto, but S doesn't like it, because "it's a bullshit trendy food" or some other such reason, so I don't really get the opportunity to cook it.

Kint said...

mmmm i love love love risotto... and adam hates it....

maybe we could risotto it off together... chicken and mushroom....mmmm ... my ma does a wicked bacon and zucchini one too...

mmm risotto... might make some for me and the kids for lunch tomorrow...

Sarah said...

And because it's always gluggy shit ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm cheating and asking you the same question as I did Sazz, lol -

If you could go back to Feb 14th 2008 and start your parenting journey all over again, what would you do differently?